Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22

Well the school year is off to a great start. We are learning a lot and having fun at the same time. Our story this week is called "Mrs. Brown. Went to Town." We are working on long I and long A sounds. We have also been talking about nouns and verbs, and writing excellent sentences. Next week we will be learning a little about hippos in our stories, and it is a review week for spelling. Next Monday is the school carnival, and I will be there all night at the booth called "the Lucky Key." Come say "hi!"

Thank you to all of you that work so hard with your child to return their homework, and make sure they are reading nightly. It really does make a big diference! I appreciate all you do, and value your input and suggestions if you have any. Also, please feel free to come in anytime. My door is always open :)
As always, please don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment