Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011

First, I wanted to thank all of you who were so supportive of our carnival! I had a blast, and it was because of all of you that it was so successful!

I'm still looking for some parent volunteers. If you can come in once a week, either on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday from 8:45-9:45, I would love your help. Please let me know as soon as possible if this is something you can do.

This week, there were no reading bags going home. This was a review week, and we don't have the books on review weeks. Also, since next week is such a short week I will be sending home the phonics reading bag on Monday, but I am not going to do red folders. Don't forget, no school Thursday or Friday! Enjoy your long weekend with your child(ren)!

Next week we start a two week block of time where we will be studying poetry. It is a really fun project, so watch for cute poems coming home in the near future.
Thanks so much for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment