Friday, February 25, 2011

March is marching in!

Things have been going great in 2nd grade. We learn a lot, and have a lot of fun! March brings some fun events, like Dr. Seuss Day on the second. We will have a guest reader in our classroom reading the kids some Dr. Seuss books. Our AR party will also be coming up soon. As soon as I know the day and time I will send home letters and let everyone know.
Here are some important dates to mark down on your calendar:

March 4th: Records Day- NO SCHOOL
March 8th: Supplemental Levy voting day
March 11: Professional Development- NO SCHOOL
March 21-25: Spring Break- NO SCHOOL

Thanks so much for all you do. Please don't ever hesitate to contact me at the school with questions or concerns. I really enjoy spending time with your chidren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment