Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break!!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic spring break! Our second graders have worked hard, and deserve some relaxation. Friday folders went home and are due back the Monday after spring break. Also, please encourage your child to read over the break. They can take AR tests on the books they read when they come back to school.

When we return we will be reading a story called A Curve in the River. It is a spelling test review week, so please be sure to help your child study. We will also begin subtracting two digit numbers from 200. They have been doing great with two digit subtraction, so I think this will go great. We will start a Flat Stanley project the week we return, so watch for notes coming home regarding this project.

I hope you all have a wonderful week with your child(ren)!

1 comment:

  1. When will we be hearing about our flat stanley projects?

    ReplyDelete