Sunday, October 24, 2010

WOW! The end of October already! I can't believe it. We took STAR reading tests last week, and everyone did great. I'm so excited that my students love reading so much! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that we didn't have red reading folders last week, but they will be coming home this week. This week is Red Ribbon week. Here is how the week will go: Monday-Pajama day; Tuesday- Crazy Hair Day; Wednesday- Hat Day; Thursday- Crazy Socks Day and an assembly put on by the Highland HS Cheerleaders; Friday- Wear Red Day. Friday is also the day we will have our classroom Fall parties. If you would like to help or bring treats, please let me know. Everyday I am amazed at the progress we make, and we couldn't do it without you! Thanks so much for all of your help and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment